When I see ads like this one I immediately start to process it through what's come to be known as our "Simple Seven" ad processing questions here at CPYU. Here they are. . . .
1. What product is this ad selling?
2. What, besides the product, does this ad sell? (ideas, lifestyle, worldview, behaviors, etc.)
3. What's the bait, hook, and promise?
4. Complete this sentence: "This ad tells me, use________ (the name of the product) and ___________ (the result the ad promises).
5. Does the ad tell the truth? What? How?
6. Does the ad tell a lie(s)? What? How?
7. How does the ad and its messages agree or disagree with God's truth and what does that mean for me?